- 1. Ag-Climate Update for January 2020
- 2. Topdressing wheat with nitrogen: Timing, application methods, sources, and rates
- 3. Soil Health Spotlight: Soil structure and aggregation
- 4. Cover crop termination considerations
- 5. 2020 Great Plains Cotton Conference, Feb. 25-26 in Wichita
- 6. Dryland Soil Health Network meeting - February 18 in Hays
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!