- 1. 2020 K-State wheat variety fall forage yield comparison
- 2. Ag-Climate Update for December 2019
- 3. Crop management publications updated for 2020: Corn, Soybeans, and Sorghum
- 4. Midwest Cover Crops Council Annual Conference: Feb. 11-12 in Kansas City
- 5. Kansas Agricultural Technologies Conference, January 16-17 in Junction City
- 6. Don't miss the K-State Soybean Schools - January 2020
- 7. K-State Sorghum Schools scheduled for late January
- 8. Cover Your Acres Winter Conference, January 14-15 in Oberlin
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!