- 1. In-furrow starter fertilizers for wheat
- 2. Reclaiming flooded land: Erosion and sediment management
- 3. Reclaiming flooded land: Woody debris
- 4. Grasshoppers - Eating their way through Kansas
- 5. Kansas insect activity update - August 29, 2019
- 6. Kansas Bankers Association Awards nominations due by November 4
- 7. Save the Date - 2019 Agronomy Fall Field Day, September 20 in Manhattan
- 8. Soil Health Summer Tour Field Day, September 3
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!