- 1. Estimating soybean yield potential
- 2. Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) in soybeans - 2019 update
- 3. Maintaining grassed waterways - Maximize the benefits
- 4. Insect activity update - Soybean and sorghum pests
- 5. Save the date for the 2019 Agronomy Fall Field Day, September 20 in Manhattan
- 6. Western Kansas Fall Field Day scheduled for August 27, Tribune
- 7. 2019 Kansas Corn Yield Contest - Deadline for entry is August 30
- 8. Soil Health Summer Tour Field Day, September 3
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!