- 1. Final irrigation of the growing season - Timing is everything
- 2. Overview of the 2019 Kansas wheat growing season
- 3. Updated publication examines performance of wheat varieties grown for dual-purpose and grain-only systems
- 4. North Central Experiment Fall Field Day - August 20
- 5. Kansas River Valley Fall Field Day - August 13
- 6. East Central Experiment Field fall field day - August 21
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!