- 1. Management considerations for hailed out wheat and summer crops
- 2. Post-harvest weed control in wheat stubble
- 3. What factors should be considered before baling or burning wheat residue?
- 4. Kansas insect activity update - Dectes stem borers and Japanese beetles
- 5. Ag-Climate Update for June 2019
- 6. Kansas River Valley Fall Field Day - August 13
- 7. East Central Experiment Field fall field day - August 21
- 8. 2019 Soil Health Summer Tour Field Day, August 12 in Spring Hill
- 9. Winter canola 2019 season wrap-up meeting July 30 in Anthony
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!