- 1. Twisted, wrapped whorls, and trapped yellow leaves in corn
- 2. Assessing hail damage to corn
- 3. Application intervals for post-emergence dicamba applications in Xtend crops expanded
- 4. Fungicide management of gray leaf spot - Don't miss treatment window
- 5. Evaluating corn fields for root-lesion nematode
- 6. Soybean insect update - Bean leaf beetles and webworms
- 7. Kansas weather outlook: Late summer and early fall 2019
- 8. 2019 K-State/KARA Summer Field School
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!