- 1. Late planting of soybeans: Management considerations
- 2. Diagnosing rootless corn syndrome
- 3. Update on planting progress for corn and soybeans - May 28, 2019
- 4. Double crop options after wheat
- 5. New publication on integrated pigweed management now available
- 6. Update on prevented plant decisions
- 7. K-State wheat plot tours for June 3-7 and June 10-14, 2019
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!