- 1. Effect of row spacing on soybean yield
- 2. Soil temperature and forecast are critical for successful cotton stand establishment
- 3. Wheat update for April 26, 2019: Precipitation, diseases, and overall condition
- 4. Alfalfa weevil update - Continue monitoring
- 5. Surefire Canola - New winter canola cultivar now available to Kansas producers
- 6. Pesticide recordkeeping survey - Applicator feedback requested
- 7. Updated K-State fact sheets: "Corn rootworm management" and "Blister beetles in Kansas"
- 8. Wheat sampling and shipping recommendations for virus testing at K-State
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!