- 1. Soil temperature and cold injury for corn
- 2. First reports in Kansas of wheat rust activity for 2019
- 3. Wheat fungicide publication: Updated for 2019
- 4. Alfalfa weevil update - Dramatic increase in activity
- 5. Soybean planting dates and maturity group: K-State recommendations
- 6. Soybean fertilizer requirements in Kansas
- 7. Environmental Microbiologist to Present International Agronomy Lecture, April 23
- 8. Cover crops morning field day, April 25 in Geary County
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!