- 1. Optimal corn seeding rate recommendations
- 2. First hollow stem update: March 22, 2019
- 3. Outlook for stripe rust in the 2019 Kansas wheat crop
- 4. Recommendations for topdressing wheat with sulfur
- 5. Chloride as a topdressing nutrient for wheat
- 6. Soil temperature and moisture update for late March 2019
- 7. Noted soil fertility professor to speak on the critical role of extension on March 25
- 8. 2019 Kansas Leopold Conservation Award Call of Nominations
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!