- 1. Kansas wheat crop update - March 8, 2019
- 2. Topdressing wheat with nitrogen: Timing, application methods, sources, and rates
- 3. A storm is brewing...spring fieldwork troubles
- 4. Nitrogen loss potential during the winter and fertilizer options this spring
- 5. Managing spring-planted cover crops for grazing
- 6. K-State Agronomy is sad to announce the passing of Dr. Stan Ehler
- 7. Ag-Climate Update for February
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!