- 1. Calculating the value and proper storage of poultry litter
- 2. Wind chill analysis...at your fingertips!
- 3. Will it be a white Christmas or white New Year for Kansas?
- 4. 2019 K-State Corn Schools - Get registered now
- 5. Registration open for the K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for January 2019
- 6. K-State Sorghum Schools scheduled for early February
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!