- 1. Update on winter wheat growth and development in Kansas
- 2. Nutrient availability in poultry manure
- 3. New K-State 2019 Chemical Weed Control Guide now available online
- 4. Kansas Corn Management publication - Updated for 2019
- 5. 2019 K-State Corn Schools - Get registered now
- 6. K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for January 2019
- 7. K-State Sorghum Schools scheduled for early February 2019
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!