- 1. Wheat leaf rust establishes a foothold in Kansas
- 2. Nitrogen loss potential from wheat fields this fall
- 3. Sorghum midge: Implications for grain sorghum in central and western Kansas
- 4. Potential for blackleg leaf spot in canola
- 5. As temperatures fall, what factors influence the survival of winter canola?
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!