- 1. Replanting decisions for winter wheat
- 2. Alfalfa management: Deciding on last cutting this fall
- 3. Consider fall treatments for control of marestail in soybeans
- 4. Controlling annual weeds with fall-applied herbicides ahead of corn and sorghum
- 5. Rate of dry down in sorghum before harvest
- 6. Update - Forecasting corn yields for Kansas for 2018
- 7. Kansas climate patterns: Earliest snowfall and first snowfall dates since 1950
- 8. Drought update for Kansas - October 19, 2018
- 9. Save the date - 2019 K-State Corn Schools
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!