- 1. Consider sampling now for soybean cyst nematode
- 2. Look for a wet start to October for much of Kansas
- 3. Kochia accessions with cross-resistance to dicamba and fluroxypyr identified in western Kansas
- 4. September 2018 Kansas weather summary - Variability was the trend
- 5. Water, temperature, and crop productivity research
- 6. Agronomy seminar on using industrial hemp as a commodity crop, October 16
- 7. 2018 Kansas Soybean Yield and Value Contest
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!