- 1. Optimum sowing dates and seeding rates for wheat in Kansas
- 2. Evaluate wheat seed size to improve wheat seeding density and final stand
- 3. Seed drill calibration to improve wheat seed distribution
- 4. Ongoing research conducted on seeding rates for dryland wheat in western Kansas
- 5. Pre-harvest glyphosate treatment on sorghum in a no-till system
- 6. New eUpdate series on agriculture, climate, and change - Part 1
- 7. Kansas Mesonet continues to grow and improve
- 8. Kansas Bankers Association Awards nominations due by November 5
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!