- 1. Estimating soybean yield potential
- 2. Recommendations for fall planting of alfalfa
- 3. Sudden Death Syndrome in soybeans - 2018 update
- 4. Starter fertilizers for wheat
- 5. Tips on scouting for Dectes stem borer in soybeans
- 6. Effect of cool temperatures (mild stress) on summer row crops
- 7. 2018 Kansas Corn Yield Contest - Registration deadline is August 30
- 8. Pre-plant wheat schools to be held across Kansas
- 9. Winter Canola Pre-plant School, August 28 in Wichita
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!