- 1. Pre-harvest weed control in wheat - Sharpen update
- 2. Post-harvest weed control in wheat stubble
- 3. Curtis R. Thompson, Professor and Extension Specialist for Weed Science, to retire after 25 years at K-State
- 4. June Soil of the Month for Kansas: Harney
- 5. Fungicide management of gray leaf spot - Don't miss treatment window
- 6. Start scouting soon for sugarcane aphids
- 7. Update on insect activity in Kansas crop fields - June 28, 2018
- 8. Exciting news for 2018 - Kansas Corn Yield Contest
- 9. Soil health summer tour - July 27, 2018
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!