- 1. Double crop options after wheat
- 2. Evaluating corn fields for root-lesion nematode
- 3. Late planting of soybeans: Management considerations
- 4. Chemical control of roughleaf dogwood and smooth sumac
- 5. Soil of the Month for May: Quinlan
- 6. Hybrid selection tool now available for Kansas corn producers
- 7. Kansas weather summary for May: Summer heat arrives early
- 8. K-State Tillage Field Day planned for June 13, Garden City
- 9. K-State field pea plot tours: June 6, 14, and 15
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!