- 1. Wheat graze-out decision during the 2017-18 growing season
- 2. Soybean seeding rates and optimum plant populations
- 3. Soybean planting dates and maturity group: Trends and K-State recommendations
- 4. How dry and windy has it been in Kansas during 2018?
- 5. What tools are used to monitor and track drought?
- 6. Midwest Cover Crops Field Scout mobile app now available
- 7. K-State Composting School to be held in two locations in May
- 8. Kansas wheat management survey - Producer input needed
- 9. 2018 In-Depth Wheat Diagnostic School, May 9-10 in Garden City
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!