- 1. How much moisture is in that snow?
- 2. Updated for 2018 - Kansas Sorghum Management publication
- 3. 2017 Kansas Performance Tests with Grain Sorghum Hybrids report now online
- 4. On-Farm Research meeting to held on March 2 in Salina
- 5. Soil health workshop planned for February 28 in Oswego
- 6. Canola informational meeting to be held in Great Bend, March 6
- 7. Don't miss the K-State Soybean School at Phillipsburg on March 21
- 8. Prescribed Burning workshops scheduled for 2018
- 9. Soil Health Workshop to be held on March 8 in Manhattan
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!