- 1. Considerations for fall applications of anhydrous ammonia
- 2. Using satellite data to help guide agronomic decisions
- 3. Safety first when planning deep tillage or earthwork: Call before you dig!
- 4. K-State Crop Production Schools scheduled for 2018
- 5. Coming this December - The 2017 Census of Agriculture
- 6. Great Plains Grazing to host 'New Insights into Flash Droughts across the United States' webinar
- 7. Cover crop field day: November 29 in Holton, Kansas
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: October 31, 2017 - November 6, 2017
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!