- 1. Freezing temperatures: Potential yield impacts on summer row crops?
- 2. Newly emerging volunteer wheat and the risk of wheat streak mosaic
- 3. Update on forecasting corn yields - 2017 Kansas corn yields close to USDA-NASS projections
- 4. Controlling annual weeds with fall-applied herbicides ahead of corn and grain sorghum
- 5. Warm air atop cold: Quantifying temperature inversions on the Kansas Mesonet
- 6. The spotlight is on cover crops at the 2017 Agronomy Field Day, November 3
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: October 3, 2017 - October 9, 2017
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!