- 1. Optimum sowing dates and seeding rates for wheat in Kansas
- 2. Evaluating wheat seed size to improve wheat seeding density
- 3. Calibrating the seed drill prior to wheat planting to improve seed distribution
- 4. Late-season stalk lodging in corn
- 5. Late-season purpling in sorghum
- 6. Tips to avoid subsoil compaction during row crop harvest
- 7. Sugarcane aphid in Kansas sorghum - September 2017 update
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: September 5 - September 11, 2017
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!