- 1. New Enlist corn will be available for 2018 growing season
- 2. Wheat streak mosaic: The importance of early control of volunteer in hailed-out wheat and other management options
- 3. Dry heads on green stems in wheat: A source-sink issue
- 4. Green snap in corn
- 5. Field studies: Setting up a trial
- 6. Using the Mesonet Degree Day Calculation Webpage: A case study for corn
- 7. Do you graze or hay annual forages or cover crops? We'd like your help!
- 8. Impact of hail and winds on corn in Kansas
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!