- 1. Late-winter preplant applications for kochia control
- 2. Topdressing wheat with nitrogen: Timing, application methods, source, and rates
- 3. New corn herbicides for 2017
- 4. K-State Sorghum Schools scheduled for late January and early February 2017
- 5. Prescribed Burning Workshops scheduled for 2017
- 6. K-State Agriculture Technology Days, Feb. 9-10, Great Bend and Beloit
- 7. Western Kansas Forage Conference planned Feb. 20 in Larned
- 8. Preplant Corn School, Feb. 23, Wilson
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: January 17 - 23
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!