- 1. Effect of the recent winter storm on the Kansas wheat and alfalfa crops
- 2. Summary of diseases on 2016 corn, grain sorghum, and soybeans in Kansas
- 3. K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for late January 2017
- 4. Prescribed Burning Workshops scheduled for 2017
- 5. North Central Kansas Field Winter Update in Scandia, January 27
- 6. K-State Sorghum Schools scheduled for late January and early February 2017
- 7. K-State Agriculture Technology Days, Feb. 9-10, Great Bend and Beloit
- 8. Western Kansas Forage Conference planned Feb. 20 in Larned
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: January 10 -16
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!