- 1. Nutrient availability in poultry manure – updated version
- 2. Calculating the value and proper storage of poultry litter
- 3. Benefits of timber stand improvement on Kansas farmsteads
- 4. K-State Corn Management Schools scheduled for January 2017
- 5. Canola College 2017 in Enid, January 19, 2017
- 6. K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for late January 2017
- 7. K-State Sorghum Schools scheduled for late January and early February 2017
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: December 13 – 19
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!