- 1. Utilizing cover crops for weed control: Be sure to consider all aspects
- 2. The ongoing battle with pigweeds in soybeans
- 3. Fall control of bindweed
- 4. Bur ragweed control with early fall treatments
- 5. Summer field crop status in Kansas
- 6. Forecasting corn yields: End-of-season outcomes
- 7. Sept. 27 webinar to focus on improving wheat grazing using Canopeo mobile app
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: September 13 - 19
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!