- 1. Kansas wheat crop wrap-up for 2016
- 2. Improving canola breeding with bees
- 3. Soil calcium and magnesium levels: Does the ratio make a difference?
- 4. New publication on wheat variety fall forage yield and first hollow stem dates
- 5. Kansas River Valley Experiment Field fall field day, August 9
- 6. Winter canola preplant school, August 11 in Concordia
- 7. Planter School at K-State, August 15
- 8. East Central Experiment Field fall field day, August 17
- 9. Northwest Research-Extension Center fall field day, August 23
- 10. Agricultural Research Center-Hays fall field day, August 24
- 11. Southwest Research-Extension Center fall field day, August 25
- 12. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: July 19 - 25
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!