- 1. Q&A on current wheat fungicide use issues
- 2. Considerations for ground vs. aerial applications of fungicide
- 3. Wheat stripe rust update
- 4. How much yield potential did the latest round of precipitation add to the wheat crop?
- 5. Soybean seeding rates and optimum plant populations
- 6. Update on row width effects on soybean, K-State-USB-Kansas Soybean Project
- 7. Planting conditions as of late April
- 8. Should you spray wheat for aphids?
- 9. Kansas added to interactive “Cover Crops Decision Tool” web site
- 10. April 26 webinar to focus on cover crops in a livestock grazing system
- 11. Two canola field tours scheduled April 28 for south central Kansas
- 12. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: April 12 - 18
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!