- 1. Update on the risk for wheat stripe rust
- 2. Wheat development update and initial freeze damage assessment
- 3. Planting conditions as of late March/early April
- 4. Agricultural Mobile Apps: A review and update of general agriculture apps
- 5. Updated publication on wheat fungicides released
- 6. K-State Cover Crop Field Day, HB Ranch, May 13
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: March 22 - 28
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!