- 1. Make sure all interested parties are getting our eUpdate!
- 2. Drought-tolerant corn hybrids: Yield benefits
- 3. Planting conditions as of late March
- 4. Managing freeze-damaged alfalfa
- 5. Could bird cherry-oat aphids be a problem on wheat this spring?
- 6. Agricultural Mobile Apps: A review and update of machinery apps
- 7. Ultra-high density grazing is topic of March 29 webinar
- 8. K-State Sorghum School set for March 31 in Phillipsburg
- 9. Vegetative activity in southwest Kansas reduced by recent hard freezes
- 10. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: March 15 - 21
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!