- 1. Reports of leaf rust and stripe rust; fungicide application timing
- 2. Diagnosis of late winter/early spring freeze injury on wheat
- 3. Can low minimum temperatures observed March 16-17 damage the wheat crop?
- 4. First hollow stem update: March 17, 2016
- 5. Corn seeding rate recommendations
- 6. Agricultural Mobile Apps: A review and update of irrigation apps
- 7. Ultra-high density grazing is topic of March 29 webinar
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: March 8 - 14
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!