- 1. Spring herbicide applications on winter wheat: The importance of wheat growth stage
- 2. Alfalfa weevil larvae found in north central Kansas
- 3. First hollow stem update: March 8, 2016
- 4. Starter fertilizer rates and placement for corn
- 5. Agricultural Mobile Apps: A review and update of livestock apps
- 6. On-farm research collaborative project: Non-biased, Research-based, and Grower-driven
- 7. K-State Sorghum School set for March 31 in Phillipsburg
- 8. Temperatures in Kansas continue to be much warmer than normal
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: March 1 - 7
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!