- 1. Winter/spring options for winter annual broadleaf control in wheat
- 2. Gully erosion control is an important issue on rural, suburban, and urban land
- 3. Cover Your Acres Conference, January 19-20 in Oberlin
- 4. Kansas Agricultural Technologies Conference, January 21-22 in Junction City
- 5. K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for late January
- 6. K-State Sorghum Schools scheduled for early February
- 7. Canola College 2016 in Enid, February 18
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!