- 1. Topdressing wheat with sulfur
- 2. Sunflower moth: Behavior, scouting, and management
- 3. Sunflower moth: Treatment options and pollinator safety
- 4. K-State Corn Production Management Schools scheduled for January
- 5. The length of the 2015 Kansas summer growing season
- 6. Update on the comparative vegetation report Easal maps
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!