- 1. Considerations when dealing with poor emergence and uneven wheat stands
- 2. Late-fall insect pest update
- 3. The link between groundwater and surface water
- 4. The aquifer systems of Kansas
- 5. Mini-video: Kansas State University On-Farm Research Project
- 6. K-State Crop Production Management Schools scheduled for 2016
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: October 13 - 26
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!