- 1. No-till: Water Quality Best Management Practices
- 2. Conventional tillage: Water Quality Best Management Practices
- 3. Livestock waste applications to cropland: Water Quality Best Management Practices
- 4. Mini-video: Soils and the Products We Use, 2015 International Year of Soils
- 5. Recent rainfall totals in Kansas: The winners and losers
- 6. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: October 6 - 19
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!