- 1. Check your wheat fields for fall armyworms
- 2. Get an early start on weed control in soybeans
- 3. Effectiveness of low-rate in-furrow pelletized lime at wheat planting to manage acid soils
- 4. New “Freeze Monitor” feature now available on Kansas mesonet
- 5. Kansas weather summary September 2015: Warm and dry
- 6. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: September 22 - October 5
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!