- 1. Why are there so many pigweeds in soybeans this year?
- 2. Summer field crop status in Kansas
- 3. Knowing wheat seed size can improve accuracy of wheat seeding density
- 4. Calibrating the seed drill prior to wheat planting improve seed distribution
- 5. Kansas Bankers Association Awards nominations due by November 2
- 6. Agronomy Field Day to feature sorghum production research, Oct. 9
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: September 1 - 14
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!