- 1. Controlling tall, thick stands of weeds in wheat stubble
- 2. Estimating soybean yield potential: There is a web-based app for this!
- 3. Starter fertilizers and early-season nitrogen for wheat
- 4. Some basic points on using anhydrous ammonia for wheat production
- 5. Timing the final irrigation of the season
- 6. South Central Kansas Experiment Field fall field day, August 25
- 7. Canola drill and planter calibration clinics, August 25 and 27
- 8. Agricultural Research Center-Hays Fall Crop Seminar, August 26
- 9. Southwest Research-Extension Center, Garden City fall field day, August 27
- 10. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: August 4 - 17
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!