- 1. Volunteer wheat control: An important step in protecting the wheat crop
- 2. Old World Bluestem control in Kansas grasslands
- 3. Estimating corn yield potential
- 4. El Niño and Kansas
- 5. Canola schools set for August 5, 6
- 6. Kansas River Valley Experiment Field fall field day, August 11
- 7. East Central Experiment Field fall field day, August 19
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: July 14 - 27
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!