- 1. Evaluate damaged and weakened alfalfa stands this summer
- 2. Evaluate damaged and weakened alfalfa stands this summer
- 3. Liming prior to fall seedings of alfalfa
- 4. Plant analysis for testing nutrient levels in soybeans
- 5. Forecasted corn yield potential and attainable yields for 2015
- 6. Canola schools set for August 5, 6
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: June 30 - July 13
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!