- 1. Late-developing tillers and green heads in wheat
- 2. Plant analysis for testing nutrient levels in corn
- 3. Glume blotch on wheat
- 4. Loose smut: Causes and treatments
- 5. Twisted, wrapped whorls and trapped, yellow leaves in corn
- 6. May weather summary for Kansas: Drought Buster
- 7. Spring weather summary for Kansas
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: May 19 - June 1
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!