- 1. Will your corn need additional nitrogen this year?
- 2. Sericea lespedeza control in rangeland, pasture, and CRP
- 3. Is the fungicide on your wheat working?
- 4. Reports of Fusarium head blight (head scab) in wheat
- 5. Wheat tours scheduled in north central and northwest Kansas
- 6. Wheat plot tour scheduled at North Central Experiment Field, June 3
- 7. Northwest Research-Extension Center Spring Field Day, June 4
- 8. Southwest Research-Extension Center-Tribune Dryland Wheat Tour, June 5
- 9. Southwest Research-Extension Center-Garden City Spring Field Day, June 5
- 10. Kansas Composting Operators’ School, June 9-10
- 11. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: May 12 - May 25
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!