- 1. Large-scale dryland cropping systems research at Tribune: 2008-2014 results
- 2. Diagnosing corn early-season growth problems
- 3. Considerations for corn planted under wet conditions
- 4. Buckbrush control in Kansas
- 5. South Central Experiment Field Spring Field Day, May 19
- 6. Canola clinics and field tour set for May 19, 21
- 7. Southeast Agricultural Research Center Spring Crops Field Day planned May 27
- 8. April 2015 weather summary for Kansas: April 4 freeze
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: April 21 - May 4
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!