- 1. Sampling for pH and liming in continuous no-till fields
- 2. Soybean seeding rates and optimum plant populations
- 3. On-Farm soybean seeding rate studies: 2014 season – North Central Kansas
- 4. Is there any value to starter fertilizer on soybeans?
- 5. Update on the distribution and intensity stripe rust
- 6. Wheat plot tour scheduled at North Central Experiment Field, June 3
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: April 14 - 27
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!